Palermo Fundraising will work with your organization to secure and sustain funding for your programs. I accept work on both a project basis and on retainer. My fees are based on the type of work and are negotiable.
Successful grant writing involves a number of elements, including:
1) Prospect Research: I will research potential funders in your program area and geographic region and create a pipeline of potential funders ranked by priority.
2) Proposal Development: I will work with your leadership, board, and staff and your existing materials to develop a strong case for support that matches the funder's guidelines. A typical proposal will include a summary, program description, goals and objectives, timeline, evaluation, and budget. I will ensure that each element is consistent, clear, thoroughly proofread, and stylistically pleasant.
Development-related communications will support your stewardship strategy to maintain good relationships with your prospects and donors. I will create engaging pieces, such as:
1) Newsletters and magazines
2) Donor acknowledgement, updates, and reports
3) Event invitations and handouts
4) Articles or press releases on gifts, grants, or honors
5) Web content
6) Gala journals
Are you in need of staff in your development office? Let Palermo Fundraising work with you to ensure your fundraising activities will continue and succeed, while you search for the right candidate for the position.
I can provide assistance in writing, editing, proofreading, and project management with graphic designers and printers, as well as creating a communications plan for your donor circles.
3) Relationship Building: Sustaining a good relationship with funders is key to any nonprofit's success. I will ensure that your reports and correspondence communicate your success and express your appreciation. I will offer advice on how to effectively cultivate and steward donors.